Wooden prefabricated houses are the most common type.
- We use first grade Swedish wood to build our houses.
- The wood is 2 cm thick, oven dried, and covered with waterproof sea varnish “Veliero”.
- The house is built on a steel base covered with epoxy paint for rust.
- The roof is a composite sandwich structure panel, water resistant.
- Wooden door.
- Aluminum windows with a steel defense installation.
- The floor is made of plywood and covered with vinyl.
- Wooden houses require maintenance every two years.
- A PF wooden house takes 125 days to build and deliver and all designs are handmade.
- Price: Starting 450$ per square meter.
Specifications are subject to change if you want to customize your own wooden house.